Jan 30, 2008

Final WEI

2.0. Comments

Total number of comments (use dashboard)

Months

08

09

10

11

12

01

Total

0

0

0

0

0

0

Most comments on:

Titles of posts with link

Dates of posts (yy.mm.dd)

Qualities of comments*[*]

Any one of your movie reviews

The Fugitive

http://tbb19801.blogspot.com/2007/10/book-review-2-1.html

07.10.02

I loved the movie and I was very grad that I could find the book at the library.

When did you respond to those comments?

---

---

How did you respond to those comments?

---

---

Any of your other posts*

TAMA “DENSHA KAMO SHIRENAI”
http://tbb19801.blogspot.com/2007/12/tama-densha-kamo-shirenai.html

07.12.13

This was the first time I write about Japanese music on Blog

When did you respond to those comments?

---

---

How did you respond to those comments?

---

---

----------
* Current semester comments on essays and other posts
** Please list the most important qualities of comments on each type of blog post.

Recent comments display

Does your blog display recent comments from blog visitors in a prominent location, for example in a sidebar, header, or footer widget? Where or why not?

  • ...My blog displays no recent comments because no one gave me a comment at all.

Additional reflections on comments

  • [I could not gain any comment from anyone.]

No comments: